Speaker’s Parliamentary Placement Scheme – Project Manager Vacancy
Employer Overview The Creative Society manages the Speaker’s Parliamentary Placement scheme in collaboration with Diversity and Inclusion, House of Commons. You will be based at The Creative Society and employed by The Creati... (read more)
THIS IS IT! was exactly what I needed. It left my mind whizzing with ideas. I don’t know what the future holds but I will keep working and keep climbing the ladder.”
The Creative Society is an arts employment charity that helps young people into jobs in the creative and cultural industries.
What is Step Up?
The Creative Society is offering an invaluable mentoring opportunity for 18 – 30 year olds living in Lambeth to help you work your way up the creative careers ladder.
What are the benefits to you?
Working with a Creative Careers Advisor we will provide free one-to-one support over a period of six months to help:
* Build your confidence
* Identify practical training opportunities
* Discuss career paths in the creative and cultural sector
* Prepare job applications
* Find opportunities to meet with new employers
* Think of creative ways to help you network
* Develop ways to collaborate with other participants
* Help with access to industry professionals and mentors
* Make in-work progress
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the programme you must be:
* living in Lambeth
* between 18-30 years old
* already in work (not necessarily in the creative sector yet) for at least 12 months. This could be part-time or full-time, permanent, temporary or zero-hours contracts, or self-employed
* earning below LLW, on low pay or unpaid internship
* looking to progress your career in the creative sector
We are actively recruiting now!
If you think you are eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7845 5830